GuaSha is a massage-like healing technique used in traditional Chinese medicine that incorporates a stone or porcelain tool and a lubricant. The tool is used to apply pressure while gliding over the skin. The purpose is to stimulate meridians and circulation to heal pain and inflammation in the body and to revitalize chi.
The GingerChi Jade GuaSha was created to help address specific skin problems:
- Iron out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Lift and tighten loose skin at the neck and jawline.
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin.
- Improves skin firmness by increasing the rate of cell turnover.
This Jade GingerChi GuaSha Tool is made of Xiuyen jade, a high quality jade from Xiuyen, in northeast China.
The GingerChi Jade GuaSha Tool is extremely simple to use. Included with this tool is an illustrated leaflet with detailed instructions for how to properly glide the GuaSha over the meridian points of the face and neck.