Moringa Oil is a powerful skin-enhancing oil which can be used to moisturize, clarify, reduce dark spots, provide anti-aging benefits and help build collagen.
A few other recommended uses include:
- DAILY FACIAL MOISTURIZER: True Moringa oil is a perfect under-eye treatment to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or a daily facial moisturizer to even and nourish skin.
- MAKEUP REMOVER: Water-resistant mascara is no match for moringa oil! Alcohol-based make-up removers can be harsh and drying. Moringa oil is tough on makeup and impurities and gentle on the skin.
- POST SHAVE: Rich in oleic acid, moringa oil penetrates deep into the skin to deliver lasting moisture. Apply to damp skin post-shave to soothe sensitive skin.
- CONDITION & DETANGLE HAIR: Moringa oil is naturally packed with behenic acid to condition and detangle while promoting healthy hair growth. Leave in thicker, curly, or afro-textured hair, and rinse out of thinner hair.
- SCARS & STRETCH MARKS: Moringa oil's powerful plant hormones and fatty acids minimize the appearance of stretch marks and scars, leaving skin soft and well pampered
- CUTICLE CARE: Hangnails got you down? Moringa oil moisturizes to compliment healthy nail growth when applied nightly to the cuticles.
- OIL CLEANSER: Whether you’re a one-step skincare routine minimalist or you’ve perfected your 12-step morning ritual, start and end your day with a gentle moringa oil cleanse to purify, moisturize, and nourish.
- MASSAGE: Moringa oil is nature’s perfect lubricant - in cosmetic chemistry jargon, its high 'slip value' makes moringa ideal for massage. Use it on your partner, or treat yourself.
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Neroli Essential Oil (citrus aurantium)
Size: 1 oz