Store closed 11/26 (Thanksgiving) and 11/27. Small Business Saturday in-store/curbside pickup sale only 11/28.
When Aubrey Hampton first mixed ground ginger, peppermint and eucalyptus leaf into a base of coconut oil in 1967, he never imagined that the batch of bath liquid he created to help combat those harsh New York City winters would change the personal care industry forever.
Aubrey Organics makes the cleanest formulas, hand-crafted using only the purest botanical ingredients nature has to offer. Aubrey’s all natural beauty products are lovingly produced in small batches to deliver the freshest, most effective and most authentic alternatives to mass produced synthetic products. Aubrey's natural skin care, natural hair care, natural soaps and body lotions contain scientifically proven and organic ingredients.
Aubrey buys only the purest natural and organic ingredients from fair trade sources, and uses them in handcrafted, all-natural products that are good for you and good for the Earth.
Embrace the curl! Lightweight mousse adds structure and definition to your waves, coils and curls and smoothes hair fiber to reduce frizzing and bring out shine. Great for color-treated hair.
- Seals in moisture to control frizz and add definition to your curls with keratin and organic quinoa protein
- Adds elasticity and shine with organic chia seed oil
- Helps protect color-treated hair with an antioxidant tea blend.
Protein-enriched hairspray adds a soft, natural hold and smoothes hair fiber to reduce frizzing and bring out shine. Great for color-treated hair.
- Provides hold and helps protect from heat styling damage with organic quinoa protein and herbal gums
- Nourishes and adds elasticity and shine with organic chia seed oil, rich in omega-3
- Helps protect color-treated hair with an antioxidant tea blend
We love staying in touch! Sign-up to receive our newsletter and join our mailing list to hear about specials and in-store events.
© 2020 Kacadas, Inc.. 225 Main St, Reisterstown, MD 21136