This bamboo toothbrush is better for you, better for the environment. Here's why:
- Biodegradable handle: a high quality easy-to-grip curved handle made entirely out of bamboo. Only organic, wild, giant Chinese Moso Bamboo is used for the bamboo toothbrush handles. No pesticides or fertilizers are ever used.
- Plant-based bristles: This special SOFT bristle is composed of 62% Castor Bean Oil, 38% plastic. This is the latest and most advanced biobased bristle in the world today, the bristles can be recycled.
- Compostable Packaging: The toothbrush comes in a compostable wrapper made from plants. The outer box is made from 100% paper and is also biodegradable – no tape or glue is used.
- Biobased: Brush with Bamboo is a USDA Certified Biobased Product by United States Government’s Biopreferred Program. A purchase of this toothbrush is a vote for biobased products that are not fossil fuel-based!
- Make-Up: The brush is BPA-Free, Vegan, and Verified Non-toxic.
- Toothbrush Lifespan: This bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush.
Organic bamboo, 68% castor bean oil 38% plastic bristles, 100% biodegradable packaging